- Upgrade to Blender 2.8 Beta.
- Preview all the HDRI images in a folder of your choice.
- You have the ability to change the folder.
- Cycle through the images.
- Create your list of favorite folders.
- World nodes setup .
- Recursive file search.
- Automatic projection (Mirror ball/Equirectangular)
- And more…
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the user preferences, in the Add-ons tab press “Install from File” button, then locate “EasyHDRI.py” then hit enter or double click.
- The add-on has now been installed you can find it in the “3D View” category, to enable it check the box to the left of the add-on.
- In the 3d view Properties a new tab will appear named “Easy HDRI”.
latest version is 1.0.1
If you find any bugs please let me know in the comments section below.